Admiral Markets is another financial institution that allows traders to trade cryptocurrencies. The company allows its clients to trade the following instruments:
- BTCUSD – Bitcoin vs US Dollar
- ETHUSD – Ether vs US Dollar
- LTCUSD – Litecoin vs US Dollar
- XRPUSD – Ripple vs US Dollar
Admiral Markets is offering a leverage of 1:5 on Bitcoin and Ether and 1:2 on Litecoin and Ripple.
During the initial stages of this offering the following two rules will be in force:
- You can be long only (i.e. open and close ‘Buy’ positions only). Short selling will not be allowed as all your transactions are backed by us on the exchange.
- Your net exposure on any or all cryptocurrency instruments will not exceed 10,000 EUR or the equivalent.
These instruments are available for trading 24/7.
Posted on: 11/10/2017