CQG, a leading global provider of high-performance trade routing, market data, and technical analysis tools, announced today a new release of its latest functionality enhancements. This also marks the beginning of a new quarterly release schedule, in addition to CQG’s annual upgrade.
CQG’s Chief Technology Officer John Arvanites said:
CQG is continually improving our product suite of superior data, analytics, and trading tools to offer more of the features market participants need and want. This latest release, featuring great new functionality and enhancements driven by input from our clients, represents a new approach as we introduce the ability for all clients to upgrade throughout the year. Those clients who prefer to stay on an annual upgrade schedule can do so. We expect that many others will want to use the new functionality as soon as it becomes available to realize the immediate benefits.
New features include:
- Care orders for hedge management, offering brokers managing multiple accounts a new flexible, centralized hedge management tool;
- New request-for-quote (RFQ) functionality in CQG Integrated Client, CQG QTrader, and the Client APIs;
- A Net Change Chart to visualize daily volatility across multiple products;
- Expansion of CQG’s popular batch order entry across all CQG products;
- Enhanced sorting and filtering for easier account, order, and position management;
- The ability to easily modify parked orders prior to activation without the need to cancel and replace;
- Enhancements for fixed income and spread trading; and
- Functionality in the Open API, including popular chart data, Market Delta, Renko, and Range Bars.