President Joe Biden on Monday said legal challenges to his plan to cancel debt for a wide swath of student borrowers will not succeed, as he announced the formal launch of the loan-forgiveness application. Asked during a White House event if he was worried lawsuits would halt the relief program, Biden replied: “our legal judgment is that it won’t.” Last month, six Republican-led states filed a lawsuit in federal court asking for the plan to be blocked. Biden said the beta version of the site processed 8 million applications over the weekend without glitches.
US 30 forecast: the index hits new all-time high
Despite increased volatility, the US 30 index has reached a new all-time high. The US 30 forecast for today is positive. US 30 forecast: key