European stock markets are seen largely rebounding Tuesday after the previous session’s sharp losses. However, the overall tone remains weak amid concerns that the region’s recovery will be stymied by fresh lockdowns.
European stocks sold off sharply on Monday, with these three benchmark cash indexes all dropping over 3%.
- At 2:05 AM ET (0605 GMT), the contract in Germany traded 0.2% lower.
- in France climbed 0.6%.
- The contract in the U.K. rose 0.6%.
- futures traded 0.1% lower at $39.51 a barrel.
- The international benchmark contract fell 0.1% to $41.41.
- Both oil benchmarks fell around 4% on Monday.
- Elsewhere, rose 0.4% to $1,917.95/oz.